We train dancers from approximately 4 years of age to professional level.
Pre School beginner classes and slightly older beginners are held on Saturday mornings.
- The training concentrates on instilling musicality, versatility and a strong technique.
- We apply the Cecchetti Method of training with additional input.
- Point work is introduced at Senior level when strength and placing have reached the required standard.
- Internal class assessments are undertaken at different times.
- Dancers may participate in productions when considered appropriate.
CLASS DAYS AND TIMES
- Classes for various levels of dancers are held during the week.
- Adult Beginner classes are held from 6 – 7 in the evenings
- Previously Trained Dancers returning to Ballet and wanting to pursue the possibility of performing are welcome to attend one of our evening and Saturday morning classes
Contact us to arrange a trial lesson and competency assessment to see where you would best be suited.
Click the link above to email us and answer the questions below
Age of dancer if under 21 years.
Have they learnt before and if so for how long.
You will then be supplied with possible days, times and cost of classes.
We stock our school leotard and provide information on where shoes and tights may be purchased.
When attending classes entry and parking is by pressing the Buzzer on the Security Gate from the Church Rd entrance.
Safe Parking is at the back of the school behind our security gates.
Parents may wait in the grounds or in our Glass Room Reception area.
When attending a production Entrance and parking is from White Rd behind the premises
Dancers from our production `The Girl with Enamel Eyes’
The Tiger, The Spider and the Lap Pop.